Universal Life Insurance
Individuals are often well advised to consider the need for liquidity in the event of their premature death.
The right solution will provide for their family’s financial needs without compromising existing wealth and this will greatly facilitate the inheritance process. Furthermore, if they own a business they can guard against the financial impact of their death by ensuring the business is compensated for any identified loss of earnings – so called “key-man” insurance.
Working with one of the world’s leading international insurance brokers, IPG is able to secure high value death benefit life insurance solutions to address most personal requirements.
IPG’s services include::
- Explaining how Universal Life Insurance (ULI) works and the benefits derived
- Assistance in identifying overall liquidity needs upon premature death
- Obtaining a personalised ULI illustration from one of the world’s largest brokers – and without obligation
- Providing guidance and support through the application process
- Advising how the policy can be owned (e.g. personally or through a company / trust)
- Administering the chosen company / trust structure
- Liaising with the broker annually to ensure the policy continues to provide sufficient cover for overall liquidity needs
- Liaising with the broker in the event of a claim or any changes – such as change of policyholder or change of address
- Assisting and guiding heirs and beneficiaries